With sales offices in Christchurch and Auckland providing the latest architectural software design and engineering facilities, STEELHAUS works alongside New Zealanders nationwide to create safe buildings, including:
• Cost effective, durable, healthy homes; and
• Up to six-storey, versatile and earthquake resistant commercial buildings
STEELHAUS offers the ideal building solution for extreme weather environments and remote site locations.
“The Gib is less likely to crack on the joins, and you won’t have nail pops and squeaking floors.”
Back to top
If you’re build your own home – whether for your family or as a long term investment that will increase in value – the team at STEELHAUS can help you get into your ideal home faster, cheaper and with more space for your money than traditional timber.
A contemporary building material for contemporary families, steel-framing is designed for a more sustainable and healthier New Zealand and requires less maintenance for problems like cracked linings and sticking doors.
• Steel framed houses are lighter, faster and easier to build
• Less time spent installing plumbing, wiring etc.
• Fire retardant
• Performs better in an earthquake (Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission)
• 100% recyclable
• Less of a burden on landfills than traditional materials
• No chemical treatments or termite colonies
• Healthier and sustainable
• Easier to manage on site
• Free from warping, splitting or bending
Contact STEELHAUS today for a free, no-obligations chat about how we can help you with the whole creative of what you want to achieve and, while you’re about it, think about how the money you save will buy you a better kitchen or bathroom.
Steel-framed homes are strong, erect and go on looking great – goodbye to cracked linings and sticking doors. More >>
The excellent spanning capability of steel means you can have more wide-open spaces in your home. More >>
Recognised by the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation of New Zealand as a ‘Sensitive Choice’, steel framing. More >>
Besides performing better in earthquakes, steel is 100 recyclable and does not result in degradation. More >>
Designed by ThinkRed Ltd